Can we help road-test your startup?
As StartUp Britain prepares to hit the road this summer, we’re looking for innovative products and services that could help us on our journey!
The StartUp Tour is about celebrating entrepreneurship and encouraging more people to turn their ideas into reality. Every day we’ll be inviting entrepreneurs on-board to give free advice and to be the faces of our campaign in the local media. However, we want to go further in celebrating and supporting entrepreneurs.
We want to rely on entrepreneurs’ latest products and services as much as possible during the tour – helping to keep the team on the road, and as exciting giveaways to visitors to the bus. Through this, we want to help startups conduct an intensive road-test of their product/service while benefiting from lots of free publicity!
So what can you help us with?
- Car hire – we’ll be hiring an estate car for the team to travel in for the six weeks. Can you offer a competitive hire deal or suggest an alternative solution?
- Meals – we’ll be looking to use local, independent cafés/restaurants for lunch and dinner each day. Do you run an awesome local eatery we should use? Do you have an app that can help us find the best ones in each town or offer delivery to the bus?
- Snacks and drinks – promoting entrepreneurship is hungry and thirsty work! Do you have healthy snacks or drinks that can keep the team going, and that we can offer to visitors?
- Printing – we’ll need to print t-shirts, flyers, posters and banners. Can you help?
- Anything to make non-descript hotel rooms and long drives more comfortable!
cool technology that could help us deliver / capture the tour (cameras, drones etc!)
- Any entertainment products/services to give the bus some ambience and help us relax at the end of each day
- Any innovative ways to market the location of the bus in each of our thirty locations
- Any other innovative or zany ideas!
So if you think you can help with any of the above and want some free publicity, get in touch! Email Kosta Mavroulakis via email@example.com
Aside from this, if you’re an entrepreneur and would like to give free advice on-board, you can register your interest here. And if you run an accountancy firm or law firm and want to join as a local sponsor, you can learn more here.