Calling all accounting and legal experts!
Each summer, the national enterprise campaign hits the road in NatWest’s iconic ’66 Routemaster bus to celebrate entrepreneurship and inspire more people to start up. We recruit energetic local entrepreneurs to give inspiration and advice to visitors, with any detailed questions answered by on ‘on-board experts’. These include a NatWest business banker, an enterprise agency mentor, an IP expert, an international trade expert, and crucially, an accountant and a lawyer.
As a national campaign team who are quite literally in town for one day only, we understand the importance of connecting aspiring entrepreneurs with local support organisations that can provide ongoing face-to-face support. Central to this are trustworthy accountants and lawyers, who can offer an easy-access support package for early-stage entrepreneurs then work with them as their business grows.
If you’re an entrepreneur-friendly accountancy practice or law firm based in one of the towns or cities we’re visiting this summer, we want to hear from you!
In return for spending a day giving free, impartial advice to aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs, we will:
- list your company as a sponsor for your town/city’s stop;
- host and distribute collateral to all individuals who get on-board;
- feature your company as a sponsor on the StartUp Tour website and registration page;
- promote your company as a sponsor in all media activity relating to your town/city and include quotes from a suitable representative;
- promote your company through social media pre, during and post-event (using our 100k twitter followers);
- promote your company through a post-event newsletter that is sent to every visitor that got on board in your town/city;
- feature your company on our StartUp Britain local support map
We have just two rules for the bus:
- No suits
We aim be friendly and approachable, so casual dresscode is a must.
- No selling
The aim of the tour is to give free, impartial, one-to-one advice on-board. Anyone doing a hard sell of their organisation is asked to leave. This does not however preclude you from promoting startup-friendly service packages (particularly through flyers which can be giving to everyone), nor exchanging contact details with visitors to arrange follow-up consultation meetings.
To join as a local accounting / legal sponsor, we ask for £500+VAT.
To learn more and to join as a local sponsor, please contact Matt Smith via firstname.lastname@example.org